Are you a big fan of YouTube? If you’re anything like me, you spend the day non-stop looking for the newest and funniest video clips to upload. Well, thanks to Apple’s iPhone, video addicts now have golden fleece. The iPhone allows us to enjoy videos wherever we are.
One of the best functions that Apple is using to sell the iPhone is its ability to watch video online via YouTube. This allows owners to watch any video they want from a library of a million with a constant stream of new videos being uploaded every day. What’s great about the IPhone is that users can explore all these new videos and proverbs without learning a whole new search process on a platform that is easy to use by the iPhone.
Here’s a quick and easy tutorial on how to watch these videos:
- To start a contact or tap on the “YouTube” icon from the main screen of your iPhone. The screen should look like the TV on the icon. Contacting this directs you to the main YouTube page.
- Once on the main YouTube page, find the “Search” button to get started. One common mistake that beginner iPhone users make is typing keywords; they forget to make light contact with the space for keywords. The keyword field needs to be touched or you are doing a lot of typing without doing anything.
- Use specific or broad keywords to find any new videos on YouTube site. The virtual pad makes for a pretty simple type in words that will help you find any particular video you need.
- Now that you are on the “Search Results” page, highlight the icon labeled “Video” of a YouTube result that may work for you with your search query. To access the video, use your index finger to press down on the icon. Any information that accompanies the video will be displayed.
- Start the quick play options by tapping the “Play” icon for the selected video. It will be focused at the bottom of the screen. You can also skip other viewing options to go directly to the video.
- By touching the space outside the main video screen, you can access YouTube and iPhone video tools. Tools such as “Rewind” and “Fast Forward” allow you to watch the video at your own pace. There’s also a slider bar that lets you select any spot in the video to start from or to go back to.
- The iPhone lets you create your own icons and video toolbar with the “Edit” tool. This feature is accessed by clicking on the “More” icon at the top of the phone.