Bellator 269 Weigh-in Results: Two fighters miss weight
Bellator 269 weighing results: Two fighters lose weight
Athletes competing in Saturday’s Bellator 269 race ticket in Moscow, Russia, were officially weighed on Friday morning.
The event is led by a heavyweight bout between Fedor Emelianenko and Tim Johnson. Emelianenko weighed 233.5 pounds while Johnson lifted the scales to 264.
Two fighters failed to lift weight on Friday. Aiden Lee was heavy on his featherweight bout against Alexander Osetrov and Gadzhi Rabadanov lost weight on his featherweight bout against Alexander Belikh.
Italian DJ formally charges Conor McGregor after alleged attack
BELLATOR MMA 269: FEDOR VS. JOHNSON MAIN CARD:
SCREENING TIME (USA) OKCO (ROS) BBC iPlayer (United Kingdom) Virgin Media Sport (IRELAND)
Saturday, October 23 – 10 p.m. MSK / 8 p.m. BST / 3 p.m. ET
- Main heavyweight event: Fedor Emelianenko (233.5) vs. No. 2 Tim Johnson (264.0)
- Heavyweight Co-Main Event: Vitali Minakov (265.0) vs. No. 8 said Souma (243.0)
- 160 pound weightlifting contract: No 7 Usman Nurmagomedov (160.0) vs. Patrick Pietila (158.5)
- Medium Weight Race: Anatoly Tokov (185.0) vs. Sharaf Davlatmurodov (186.0)
BELLATOR MMA YouTube Channel SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel Pluto TV (USA)
OKKO (RUS) | BBC iPlayer (United Kingdom) Virgin Media Sport (IRELAND)
7 p.m. MSK / 5 p.m. BST / 12 p.m. ET
- Heavyweight Race: Kirill Sindelnikov (264.0) vs. Rab Truesdale (247.0)
- Flyweight Bout: Darya Mazdyuk (125.0) vs. Catarzina Santura (125.5)
- Flyweight Bout: Irina Alexeeva (129.9) vs. Stephanie Page (124.5)
- Game with blind pounds: Brian Moore (136.0) vs. Nikita Mikhailov (135.5)
- Heavyweight Race: Grazik Bozinian (170.0) vs. Alexei Surkevich (171.0)
- Petrouvar race: Aiden Lee (147.5) * vs. Alexander Ostrov (145.5)
- Petrouvar race: Ganji Rabadanov (148.8) * vs. Alexander Belich (146.0)