UFC 270 is only a week away, but there have been some changes to the card.
The UFC 270 card will be the first UFC pay-per-view card in 2022, and it’s stacked. The headliner will be a heavyweight title fight between Francis Ngannou and interim champion Cyril Gein.
The interesting circumstances between these two fighters and the fact that they trained together made this a standout fight on the card. The rest of the main cards and prelims are also filled with the best talents. However, there have been two important changes to the event recently.
The first change was that Greg Hardy was out of UFC 270. Aleksey Oleinik was originally supposed to fight Hardy, but was forced to pull out of the fight. Hardy was then paired against Sergei Spivak. Hardy announced this himself on Instagram.
Another shake-up on the UFC 270 fight card: Charles Jourdain took on Ilya Topuria after his original opponent, Movsar Evloev, fell ill. This news was first reported Alvaro G Colmenero on Twitter. Topuria is currently undefeated as a professional and has a three win streak in the UFC. Just a few weeks ago, Jourdain defeated Andre Ewell.
With these last-minute changes, the current UFC 270 fight card looks like this:
- Heavyweight Francis Ngannou (c) vs. Cyril Gein (c)
- Flyweight Brandon Moreno (c) vs. Deiveson Figueiredo
- Bantamweight Cody Stamann vs Said Nurmagomedov
- Featherweight: Ilya Topuria vs. Charles Jourdain
- Middleweight Rodolfo Vieira vs. Wellington Thurman
- Bantamweight Raoni Barcelos vs. Victor Henry
- Bantamweight Tony Gravely vs. Simon Oliveira
- Trevin Giles vs Michael Morales Welterweight
- Lightweight Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez
- Women’s Flyweight Kay Hansen vs. Jasmine Yasudavicius
What will you choose for UFC 270 Fight of the Night?